my Labels

East Indonesia (1) Flores (1) mount (1) Papua (1) Sumatra (1) Thought (1) Volcano (1)

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Runaway plan to Flores

It has been a while since my last blog update. My last writing is actually i wrote months ago. So now i am trying to write again. Actually half hour ago i just finished this writing, but a stupid mistake done by me deleted my writing. This writing is about my plan to travel to Flores and the reason why i do this trip.
I am unemployed at the moment, and doing nothing at home make me go crazy. It is not that there is nothing to do at home. At the beginning i was still excited doing household activities, also some studying. But it has been 3 months now, i am getting soooo damn bored and not excited anymore doing my daily home activities. My only regular outside home activity is teaching math for junior high school students. Ofcourse i go out with my friends once in a while, but it is not that often also. I realize it is uneasy situation for me. I feel that i become offended by somethings and comments easily and reply someone's comment a little bit harsh, which is unnecessary at all. I really feel guilty about it and angry with myself. I need to do something that can make me feel good about myself and do more positive attitude. And i think travelling is a very good idea. It will make me keep moving everyday and encounter new things along the road. Hopefully it will refresh my mind and give me more positive things going on my mind.
So i plan to do travelling after i lodge my visa application for studying abroad. I plan to go to Flores. This time i will go further to the east, since last time i only went to Labuanbajo. I will fly to Labuanbajo from Denpasar. I have booked a flight to Denpasar for 1 May and i will arrive around midnite. I will book Transnusa for my morning flight to Labuanbajo on Monday, since i need to book it by phone. I plan to sleep in Ngurah Rai airport.
My rough itinerarry will be Ruteng-Bajawa-Riung-Bajawa-Ende-Maumere. Yaps i will skip Labuanbajo and Komodo, since i have been there. Actually it is still worthed to visit there again, but it is too special for me to visit there alone :) I probably will get a free ride to Ruteng. A guide just offered me a ride there. His route is actually to go to Maumere, but he said i can go with him until Ruteng, thats very nice :) hopefully i will meet many nice people along my trip.
So… wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment